If the Health and Safety of owners or the public are threatened, and the property is being damaged we will deal with the matter within 24 hours.
If the Company’s office is closed for example at the weekend, owners should contact the relevant sub-contractor (and notify the Company of the problem).
The relevant sub-contractor’s details are included in your handover letter on legal completion; please note that non-emergency callouts will result in the homeowner incurring a call-out charge from the sub-contractor.
• Damage caused by extreme weather - Please telephone your insurance company's emergency service for advice.
• A failure of the Central Heating and Hot Water system between October and April.
• Water Leaks that cannot be contained or entering into an electrical fitting.
• Loss of water supply
• Gas Leaks (after contacting your gas supplier.)
• Structural damage.
• Blocked Drains causing flooding or overflowing.
• Toilet not Flushing or Blocked, when only one toilet in the house.
• Dangerous walls and fences